Snow, smiles, special memories
We’ve spent today’s #snowday browsing through our bank of snowy wedding photos – there’s something very special, romantic and heart-warming about frosty scenes brightened by twinkly lights, roaring fires and huge loving smiles! Our Winter Wedding Package is still available for some dates from November 2018 to February 2019. Drop us a line for more information and to arrange a viewing.
Working with our excellent in-house team of wedding planner, chef and florist, we have two Winter Wedding packages to choose from, for either 40 or 60 guests, each including;
- Exclusive use of Aikwood Tower
- Seasonal Wedding Breakfast from in-house chef
- 20 bottles of wine for 40 guests/ 30 bottles for 60 guests
- 14 bottles of Prosecco for 40 guests / 20 bottles for 60 guests
- Bridal bouquet and two buttonholes
- Stylish, atmospheric, decorative lighting for Laich Hall and Cart Shed
- Use of Gardens and Grounds for photography
- Wedding planning service
- Two nights accommodation for 11 guests
During Winter Aikwood Tower really comes to life making it the ideal setting for an incredibly special and memorable wedding. Nestled within its castle walls you can forget the elements outside and immerse yourselves in a castle romance. Often a sprinkling of snow adds the perfect final touch!
Terms and conditions apply.
Images thanks to Emma Lawson Photography, Kelly Mcnie Photography, Lauren McGlynn, Liz Seacroft, McBeth Photography, Ryan White Photography and Tub of Jelly.